[PanoTools-devel] Re: [ptx] Further updates to panotools for 64 bit platforms

douglas wilkins dgswilkins at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 5 06:08:37 BST 2005

--- Bruno Postle <bruno at postle.net> wrote:
[snip]
> The library builds ok as before and
> hugin/nona/PTOptimizer seem to
> be fine.
>
> Though I built it with java support (and
> ptpicker/pteditor still
> work) but panoinfo reports that java is disabled:
>
>   Patch200504a: Douglas Wilkins, Java support
> disabled
>
> config.h and config.log both say: #define HasJava 1

queryfeature.c does not include config.h. Instead it
uses the define on the command line. I get something
like:
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.
-I/usr/lib/jvm/java/include
-I/usr/lib/jvm/java/include/linux -DHasJava -DHasJPEG
-DHasPNG -DHasTIFF -DHasZLIB -D__Ansi__=1 -Wconversion
-W -Wall -g -O2 -MT queryfeature.lo -MD -MP -MF
.deps/queryfeature.Tpo -c queryfeature.c  -fPIC -DPIC
-o .libs/queryfeature.o

when compiling, which results in the message not being
displayed. hmmmm...
OK, changed the code in CVS to check for "ifdef"
rather than "ifndef".... it works on my machine either
way but maybe the positive test will be more stable.

regards,
Doug