[ptx] [ hugin-Bugs-1194108 ] hugin 0.5 beta 4 segfaulting on Debian Sid

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon May 2 23:16:37 BST 2005

Bugs item #1194108, was opened at 2005-05-02 15:16
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550441&aid=1194108&group_id=77506

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

I've a little problem with hugin under Debian Sid.
I can launch and use Hugin, but when I close it, It
segfault.
I can send you a trace (ltrace, strace, ...) if you
need it (mail me at : florent at sarcelle dot net).
Here is the versions of some dependencies :
libpano12 : 2.7.0.9-1
libwxgtk2.4 : 2.4.2.6.1
libwxgtk2.4-contrib : 2.4.2.6.1

Here is what I have when I launch hugin :
florent at pluton:~$ hugin
Panorama obj created
Erreur de segmentation
florent at pluton:~$

("Erreur de segmentation" means "Segmentation Fault" in
French)

The "Segmentation Fault" only appends when I close
hugin, not when I use it.