[ptx] Compiling Mono / gtk-sharp for autopano-sift etc by hand (AMD64)

Brian brianinnes81 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 2 21:27:56 BST 2005

It seems that to get autopano-sift-2.3 working on my ubuntu64 box I need
to compile Mono + gtk-sharp by hand.

However I am struggling with this.

Has anyone on this list manually compiled Mono and the required
dependencies for autopano-sift, if so, could you tell me how you did
this?  I've got a lot of panos to stitch and I don't fancy manually
placing the points on a 30 picture panorama!

The other alternative is to install Wine windows emulator, and then use
the autopano-sift 2.3 windows build..  This may well be the easiest
option...

thanks in advance

--
Brian