[ptx] suggestion: limiting parameters

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Thu Jun 16 13:45:54 BST 2005

On 16 Jun 2005, at 13:36, J. Schneider wrote:

> A bug that has reappeared: hugin is not accessible during enblend
> operation.

I'm not sure this is a bug... hugin is currently synchronously
excecuting enblend, and I think this is a limitation than a bug. (if
you mean "accessible" by you have no other way than wait for or
terminate enblend's process)

> BTW: should I file bugs in separate posting/via web form? (I
> suppose there is one as I see these formalized bug reports.)

There is SourceForge's bug report feature available. If you are
definite about the bug, it would be a good idea to use it.

Cheers,
ippei
--
   My general MSN, AIM, and E-Mail: ippei_ukai at mac.com