[ptx] HuginOSX new snapshot

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Tue Jun 14 23:55:08 BST 2005

Hello everyone,

I have just uploaded a snapshot build of HuginOSX that is to be
probably the last independent build before being released together
with other platforms, and the first to be available from hugin's
SourceForge project page.

The purpose of this snapshot is to get quick feedback on the the
following two points before the 0.5rc2 release: 1.the way hugin
should be packaged for OSX environment, and 2.many Mac-specific bug-
fixes/improvements since the last OSXbeta.

If you could try out this snapshot and give me your feedback, I would
appreciate it.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/download

Please note this is a snapshot aimed for above mentioned specific
purposes, and is not meant to have as much quality as beta releases.

This snapshot reflects all the changes made on hugin's CVS including
GUI improvements, Japanese Localisation, and many bug fixes. (It is
likely that this snapshot is more stable than the previous OSXbeta
releases, therefore.)

Thanks,
Ippei

--