[ptx] Manual Override for Blend Lines?

Rob Park rbpark at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 19:43:08 BST 2005

On 6/12/05, Chris Horn <chris at beefstew.net> wrote:
> > CVS log says this is fixed on April 26. Does the bug happens with
> > beta7 or rc1?
>
> I'm using the Debian package availabe at 3demi:
[snip]
> Version: 0.5beta20050404

Yeah, looks like the bug was fixed 22 days after this package was made ;)

> So, it looks like I should either compile my own hugin, or wait around for
> Franck to repackage it.

Compiling hugin is not hard. I have a tutorial on it here:

http://artography.ath.cx/articles/compile-hugin-ubuntu

Written for Ubuntu but it should work just fine on debian (I've had a
couple reports that it works on debian sid). You can skip the
autopano-sift and enblend bits if you just want to compile hugin.

--
Urban Artography
http://artography.ath.cx