[ptx] Manual Override for Blend Lines?

Chris Horn chris at beefstew.net
Sun Jun 12 16:47:05 BST 2005

On Sunday 12 June 2005 09:26, you wrote:

> On 12 Jun 2005, at 07:10, Chris Horn wrote:
>
> > A small bug in hugin: when you select to "delete remapped tiff
> > files" under
> > the enblend menu preference, hugin not-so-helpfully deletes the
> > tiff files
> > generated by the "Multiple TIFF" output option (even when enblend
> > is not
> > being used).
>
> CVS log says this is fixed on April 26. Does the bug happens with
> beta7 or rc1?

I'm using the Debian package availabe at 3demi:

Package: hugin
Section: graphics
Installed-Size: 10024
Maintainer: Franck Sicard <franck.sicard at 3demi.net>
Architecture: i386
Version: 0.5beta20050404

So, it looks like I should either compile my own hugin, or wait around for
Franck to repackage it.

Thanks.
Chris.