[ptx] New readme files for Mac

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Sat Jun 11 22:22:32 BST 2005

Hello everyone,

I'm making the new readme file and autopano-sift introduction for
next HuginOSX release (we are catching up with rc2).

Could anyone help me with
     1. English
     2. Formatting with HTML
please?

Basically I'm not a native speaker of English and therefore all my
writings sounds at best weird to native speakers. You don't need to
be a Mac user at all. Of course it might be helpful if you are, but
it does not matter. You can do anything to it; add, delete, change,
simplify, clarify; just anything. (e.g. Readme file could have "about
hugin" section that would be based on the common (not platform-
specific) README file.)

Also, I want to start working on Japanese localisation of hugin, so
it would be very helpful if someone could also complete the
formatting of the documents in HTML or rtf (any format not bundled
and easily convertible into PDF; I've been using .rtfd bundle but it
does not work very well with CVS).

Regards,
Ippei