[ptx] ptstereo on linux? - solved

karpi karpi.lists at email.cz
Thu Jun 2 00:40:50 BST 2005

SOLVED!!!! - thanx to strace program

alnagon ~/PTLinux/Helpers $ ./PTStereo examples/Object/Project_vrml.txt
|tail
result
after 680 iteration(s): 0.00775316
Average Difference between Controlpoints
after 690 iteration(s): 0.00775314
Average Difference between Controlpoints
after 700 iteration(s): 0.00775314

Save File As:
Error Opening Scriptfile
Could not load template file VRML_HEADER
alnagon ~/PTLinux/Helpers $
alnagon ~/PTLinux/Helpers $ ln -s ./ "(null)"
alnagon ~/PTLinux/Helpers $
alnagon ~/PTLinux/Helpers $ ./PTStereo examples/Object/Project_vrml.txt
|tail
result
after 670 iteration(s): 0.00775366
Average Difference between Controlpoints
after 680 iteration(s): 0.00775316
Average Difference between Controlpoints
after 690 iteration(s): 0.00775314
Average Difference between Controlpoints
after 700 iteration(s): 0.00775314

Save File As:
alnagon ~/PTLinux/Helpers $ ll result.WRL
-rw-r--r--  1 karpi users 15K èen  2 01:36 result.WRL
alnagon ~/PTLinux/Helpers $

.. is there some movement to write open source tool for this work?
.. is there some movement to write triangles definition to hugin?

                                  karpi