[ptx] HFOV, focal distance...

manouchk manouchk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:23:06 BST 2005

Le Lundi 30 Mai 2005 08:55, Emmanuel a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know if providing a good value of the HFOV is sufficient to do
> a good stitching in hugin or if it is needed to adjust well the focal
> length and cropping ?

As noone seems to know the answer of my previous question, I ask my question
in another way, what is the cropping factor?

I have other questions is it possible to optimize HFOV in a 360° pano in
hugin? If yes how?

The HFOV of my camera (of poor guy) is a olympus C40 zoom if anyone can help
me for HFOV, cropping etc..?

Ultimate questions

Is it possible to shoot a pano using photo taken the one in "landscape"
orientation (for sky) and the other in "portrait" orientation ? I tried and
optimizing didn't worked?