[ptx] ptgui 4.0

spec at webtech.pl spec at webtech.pl
Mon Jan 31 17:52:09 GMT 2005

pablo.dangelo at informatik.uni-ulm.de wrote:

> Will probably do that soon (after my 3 weeks vacation), since I just bought a
> Peleng on ebay, to fit on my 300D. I hope it arrives this week :)

let me know how it works for you - I also have Peleng lens. it's a
typical Russian construction - finishing is really bad, but bottom line
is for the price it's a good equipment. I remember some of the first
USSR (Ukrainian, Belorussian) cameras, some had buttons and adjustment
wheels (I'm not sure if it's right English word for it), but when you
opened the camera it wasn't connected to anything ;)

now I just need to find some EP to EPS adapter, if such thing exists.

--
best regards,
Marek