[ptx] ptgui 4.0

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Mon Jan 31 17:25:32 GMT 2005

>Apart from the "double import" bug in the latest windows snapshot,
>what is missing? Parameters can be set in the preferences tab, and
>both autopano AND autopano-sift are supported.

The latest hugin win snapshot works with a specific autopano.exe.

>> Image crop for fisheye workflow
>
>Will probably do that soon (after my 3 weeks vacation), since I just bought a
>Peleng on ebay, to fit on my 300D. I hope it arrives this week :)

Congrats to the new equipment - and please, please, implement the crop :-)
There are 2 other bugs in there having to do with fisheyes - one against
nona, one agianst the usage of PTstithcer out of hugin. I will report
that seperately

best, mike