[ptx] Optimizations and Optimal Image Size

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Fri Jan 7 07:29:43 GMT 2005

I noticed this behavior since I started with pano tools - I though this
was designed to work in the described way?!

So I always hit "Optimal size" after the first optimisations to be able
to 'rank' an actual result with experiences of my older panos.

best, mike

http://www.trozzreaxxion.net
http://www.panoclub.de