[ptx] Hugin for the 3 shots fisheye.

Luca Vascon crimsonkingit at yahoo.it
Tue Jan 4 14:51:09 GMT 2005

Hi to everybody... I developed the system for 3sohts with the 8mm + 1.5x
factor digital SLR.
It is a strange-angled bracket... -60 dgrees lateral +3deg up. Do you think
it is possible to stitch these trough a linux based workflow?
In Win the workfow is:
Shoot the 3imgs
Devignette images with ps action
Load in PTgui, find CPnts and stitch with enblend.
Sometimes you need PTeditor to retouch something.
I can share jpgs, raws, ptgui templates, ps actions, prerelase images of the
head...
If someone finds methods or workflows, any method is wellcome.
At the end I will ASK before sharing the thing in public. Even knowing it
can be done is a nice thing!
:-))

Thanx.
Luca.