[ptx] nona vs. PTStitcher

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Tue Jan 4 09:21:41 GMT 2005

On Tue 04-Jan-2005 at 00:08 -0800, David Grant wrote:

> Any reason why we can't just use nona in Gentoo? Are any of the
> PT* programs required for anything?

PTStitcher does some nice colour-correction stuff, but otherwise
the nona and enblend combination work very well.

I would suggest that a linux distribution could package libpano12,
hugin/nona, enblend and panoglview - This would provide everything
that is needed to do panoramic photography stuff.

If anyone needs the PTStitcher binary as well, it is easy enough to
find on the internet.

--
Bruno