[ptx] Hugin & Autopano-sift

Emmanuel emmanuel at favre-nicolin.net
Sat Feb 26 12:28:21 GMT 2005

Le samedi 26 Février 2005 08:04, Jpok a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with Hugin. I want to use the autopano features with
> Hugin 0.5 beta 2 and I don't know how to achieve this goal. I'm using
> Mandrake Linux 10.1. I have installed autopano-sift 2.2. What is the
> command line & arguments I must use in the Hugin preferences/autopano ?

I usually use autopano-sift without special options from command which allows
me to run a set of autopanoing at the same time). I generally put pictures of
a panorama in a dedicated directory and then run :
autopano-complete.sh *.jpg --output pano.pto

(after I do optimization and then stitch, it generally works rather fine, I
sometimes remove few points and add few others before reoptimizig and
stitching)

I don't already use autopanosift from hugin. The configurationn file eeds to
be modified and  I don't know how!

> I've tried to use autopanog.exe with the mono compiler. It works but the
> GUI windows is bigger than my screen and the lower quarter of it is
> inaccessible... So I can't use it. What's wrong ?

don't how to make it work

> I'm a Hugin & Linux newbie so please excuse my ignorance.

by the way did you install enblend? may be you don't need it if you have a
"good" camera (not like m => vignetting is strong for me!!)