[ptx] Hugin & Autopano-sift

Jpok jpok at freemail.hu
Sat Feb 26 11:04:55 GMT 2005

Hi,

I have a problem with Hugin. I want to use the autopano features with
Hugin 0.5 beta 2 and I don't know how to achieve this goal. I'm using
Mandrake Linux 10.1. I have installed autopano-sift 2.2. What is the
command line & arguments I must use in the Hugin preferences/autopano ?

I've tried to use autopanog.exe with the mono compiler. It works but the
GUI windows is bigger than my screen and the lower quarter of it is
inaccessible... So I can't use it. What's wrong ?

I'm a Hugin & Linux newbie so please excuse my ignorance.

Thanks

Jpok