[ptx] gentoo ebuilds

douglas wilkins dgswilkins at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 20 06:16:28 GMT 2005

 --- Hal V Engel <hvengel at astound.net> wrote:
> On Saturday 19 February 2005 05:05 pm, Scott R.
> Little wrote:
> > On Saturday 19 February 2005 05:58 pm, Hal V Engel
> wrote:
> > > Does anyone know if there are Gentoo ebuilds for
> hugin and related tools?
> > >  I was able to find one for panotools (it was
> masked for my arch ~amd64).

I helped brian recently
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.ptx/3100) to
get this working on gentoo for amd64 so I'm guessing
that whomever put the ebuild together has not updated
it.

> > Not official ones.  There are some unofficial ones
> floating around you
> > should be able to search the list archives and
> find them.  I just grabbed
> > panotools and hugin from CVS.  They work w/out a
> problem.  I haven't been
> > as lucky getting mono and the related libraries
> (required for
> > autopano-sift) going on my amd64 gentoo box.  I am
> getting closer though.
> > Does that help?
> >
> > Scott
>
> I think it does but when I look at the list archives
> I don't see anyway to
> search them other than by hand.  Not fun.  But I
> will dig through it.

you could also try going to
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.ptx
and choosing your prefered interface. Both the frames
and flat view have search capability

regards,
Doug