[ptx] clens usage?

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Sun Feb 20 03:53:13 GMT 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 20:59 -0500, Marc Lavallée wrote:

> It only works with the last lens (WC-E63). Why? And since the picture was shot
> with a fisheye lens, the correction is not enough. Is there lens definitions
> for fisheye pictures? How could I get or create one?
clens only accepts lenses which make sense, Ie which have their focal
length match the focal length indicated in the EXIF data.

If you shot your pics with a lens not defined by the clens profiles you
won't be able to accurately correct it. Instead go to the ptlens' web
page and see how to submit a calibration picture to the author of
ptlens. He'll then likely generate a matching profile for your lens.

HaJo

--
HaJo Schatz <hajo at hajo.net>
http://www.HaJo.Net