[ptx] hugin make fails wxrc: Command not found

Hal V. Engel hvengel at astound.net
Fri Feb 11 03:46:24 GMT 2005

I am running SuSE 9.1 and I am trying to compile hugin 0.4.  It
configures with out errors but during the make I get the following:

make[5]: Entering directory `../sources/pano/hugin-0.4/src/hugin/xrc'
wxrc -g -o about.xrs about.xrc
make[5]: wxrc: Command not found
make[5]: *** [about.xrs] Error 127

I believe that this utility is from wxGTK as I find a wxrc directory in
the source tree for wxGTK 2.4.2.  But I can't figure out how to get it
to build this.  I would guess that there is a configure option that
will make this happen but I have no idea what that would be.

I spent some time going through the ptx list archive to see if I could
find an answer but after looking through about 6 months worth of
emails I gave up.  It would be nice if it were possible to search the
archives.  I also spend a bunch of time trying to find an RPM for this
but no luck there either.

So can someone give me a clue about how to get this thing built?

Thanks,

Hal V. Engel