[ptx] [ hugin-Bugs-1119978 ] Assertion fails when opening project

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 10 11:56:53 GMT 2005

Bugs item #1119978, was opened at 2005-02-10 03:56
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550441&aid=1119978&group_id=77506

Category: interface
Group: None

Initial Comment:
(low importance)

When I open an existing project, then 'do things in the
GUI', I sometimes get the following assertion failure:
hugin: OptimizePanel.cpp:446: void
OptimizePanel::OnChangeMode(wxCommandEvent&):
 Assertion `mode >= 0 && mode < OPT_END_MARKER' failed.
Aborted

I'm running the program on a Linux, Redhat9. It was
compiled from source updated from cvs on 2005-02-09.

How to reproduce:
1. Open a project which has some big image files.
2. While the images are loading, select the 'optimize' tab.
3. While the images are still loading, try to change
the optimization type (e.g to 'position, view and barrel).
4. Crash

Regards,
erik at uninett.no

(and by the way, thank you all for making this very
brilliant tool)