[ptx] autopano-sift v2.4 problems on linux

Gerhard Gaussling ggrubbish at web.de
Fri Dec 9 22:45:18 GMT 2005

Am Donnerstag 08 Dezember 2005 20:13 schrieb Brian:
> Same results here.  I think it's a problem with the 64bit mono which
> is available on synaptic.
>
> However autopano-complete.sh works from hugin, which is a bit more
> streamlined if you call it from within hugin.  Don't want to mess my
> system up by trying to compile mono etc from source, so I'll live
> with calling autopano-complete.sh script from hugin!

command: autopano-complete.sh --output autopano_result_tempfile.pto
--imagelist /tmp/ap_imgnames26Ky5Q
failed with error code: 1

unknown option: --imagelist

What options do you use? These are mine
autopano-complete.sh
--output %o --imagelist %namefile

 autopano-complete.sh --help usage: autopano-complete.sh [options] -o
panoproject.pto image1 image2 [...]

options can be:
  -o | --output   name    filename of created panorama project
  -s | --size     number  downsize images until width and height is
                          smaller than number, default 700
  -p | --points   number  number of generated control points between,
                          each pair, default: 10
  -n | --noransac         no ransac detection, useful for fisheye images
  -c | --clean            do not reuse keypoints detected in earlier
runs,
                          deletes old keypoint files.

Hmmm...

autopano-complete.sh
--output %o  %namefile

??
This causes another wx-exception:

command: autopano-complete.sh --output
autopano_result_tempfile.pto /tmp/ap_imgnamesVMAybZ
failed with error code: 1

console-output:

Remaining arguments (1):
--> `/tmp/ap_imgnamesVMAybZ'
SIFT Keypoint Generation

Unhandled Exception: GLib.GException: Das Format der Bilddatei
»/tmp/ap_imgnamesVMAybZ« konnte nicht erkannt werden   ( ---> en: The
format of the image file can't be recognized)
in <0x000af> Gdk.Pixbuf:.ctor (System.String filename)
in <0x00037> DisplayImage:.ctor (System.String filename)
in <0x00106> GenerateKeys:Main (System.String[] args)

regards

Gerhard Gaußling