[ptx] autopano-sift v2.4 problems on linux

Tim Jacobs twjacobs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 01:13:37 GMT 2005

I have the same problem on my ubuntu/breezy machine. I'm NOT running 64
bit. I wrote to the auther of the pano tools installation tutorial
(http://rbpark.ath.cx/photography/panoramas/tutorial.html) but he had
not seen this problem before and suggested I write to this forum. Looks
like I'm not alone with this problem. I'd love to know what the problem
is!

Tim