[ptx] Exposure correction

J. Schneider j-schneid at web.de
Mon Aug 29 22:18:15 BST 2005

manouchk schrieb:

> Le Lundi 29 Août 2005 17:11, lightning a écrit :
>
>>Ciao,
>>
>>I’m using Hugin 0.5 RC1 and I can’t find option Exposure Correction which
>>was in previous versions… Please, tell me, if it is possible to make
>>exposure correction in this version of Hugin.
>

> I think it is (I use a more recent version but hopefully not too much
> different). You have yet to use ptstitcher. Nona does not do that (it
> supposes that you  are using manual mode with white balance in non-automatic
> mode (I figured it out recently!!) or panoramic mode...

Nona doesn't do it, but if you choose nona, you can select "Soft
Blending" (at the bottom of the stitcher panel) and then the additional
program enblend does the job. And it does even better than PTStitcher, I
think.
What nona and enblend don't do is colour correction. PTStitcher can do
this, but only slight differences can be corrected without producing bad
artifacts.

regards
Joachim