[ptx] Exposure correction

manouchk manouchk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 21:57:47 BST 2005

Le Lundi 29 Août 2005 17:11, lightning a écrit :
> Ciao,
>
> I’m using Hugin 0.5 RC1 and I can’t find option Exposure Correction which
> was in previous versions… Please, tell me, if it is possible to make
> exposure correction in this version of Hugin.

I think it is (I use a more recent version but hopefully not too much
different). You have yet to use ptstitcher. Nona does not do that (it
supposes that you  are using manual mode with white balance in non-automatic
mode (I figured it out recently!!) or panoramic mode...

--
"If something happens to me, the name of the person responsible is Bush"
                                                             Hugo Chavez