[ptx] [ hugin-Bugs-1265232 ] Assertion `nr < state.images.size()' failed.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 21 02:58:29 BST 2005

Bugs item #1265232, was opened at 2005-08-21 09:58
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550441&aid=1265232&group_id=77506

not just the latest update.
Category: interface
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi, I'm using the 3demi.net 0.5beta20050404 Debian
package (with the mainline debian libpano12 package
(2.7.0.10-1)).

Steps to reproduce:
1. load project file. I've attached one of my crashier project
files.
2. open preview.
3. toggle any of the images (or even just one of the
images) on and off repeatedly. It seems to help if you
toggle them faster than it can {un,re}display them.
4. eventually it will crash. Depending on the project file
selected, it could be anywhere from the first click or the
50th...

Console output consists of:
Panorama obj created
hugin: ../../src/include/PT/Panorama.h:243: const
PT::PanoImage& PT::Panorama::getImage(unsigned int)
const: Assertion `nr < state.images.size()' failed.
Aborted

I also noticed that attempting to toggle a given image often
had the effect of toggling two different (adjacent) images
instead. I don't know if this is related, or a separate
bug. :P