[ptx] Hugin settings

Arturs Lapins artvrs at parks.lv
Thu Aug 18 18:09:37 BST 2005

Hi, there,

I have been using Hugin for about a year, and I am very excited how it
works. I have just downloaded the latest 0.5 version and I am very glad
that new features, which I wanted to suggest, are already included there
(e.g. reset button, to clear yaw/pitch/roll,

Is there some way to:
[1] pre-set default compression for JPEG files - right now it always sets
it to 90, although in most cases I would like to set it to 100.
[2] pre-set creation of Rectilinear rather than Equirectangular panorama,
because that is what is in most cases applicable to architectural photography.
[3] pre-set different feather width, maybe some 0.1% of width of image or
so. If images are badly aligned, default '10' is not enough.

In other words, is there any simple way to change the defaults?

Another suggestion. Would it be possible to add automatic re-calculation of
FOV and pixel dimension after optimization? This is what I usually do when
I come to Sticher page.

Anyway, I appreciate your work very much. Good luck.

  arturs lapins,  arhitekts,   m.arch.
  sia aig  projektu  grupas  vaditajs
  architectural  investigation group
  project       division        director