[ptx] 360 degrees

Aleksandr Milewski n6mod at milewski.org
Wed Aug 10 23:47:09 BST 2005

michael crane wrote:
> Markku Kolkka wrote:
Mick,
	I'd recommend reading through the Wiki here:

http://www.panotools.info/mediawiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

There's a ton of information on how all of this stuff is done. In
partiuclar, with reference to the questions about sensor size and
lenses, take a look at the article here:

http://www.panotools.info/mediawiki/index.php?title=Special_issues_with_fisheye_lenses

-Zandr