[ptx] 360 degrees

David Haberthür david.haberthuer at gmx.ch
Wed Aug 10 22:56:46 BST 2005

On 10.08.2005, at 02:10, Chris Smith wrote:

> Hi Mick,
>
> This should help you:
>
> http://sinnfrei.at/pano2qtvr/
>
> You'll have to create your panorama through hugin first.
>
> It's windows only, couldn't find anything linux based :(

is there something similar (preferrably also free) for mac os x?
i've been using - and loving - HuginOSX for my panorama creations,
but sometimes i'd love to have a quicktime vr instead of a flat image.
i know there's a solution involving classic, but i don't have it
installed anymore...
greetings

habi