[ptx] Good 360 panorama tutorial

seand at colorado.edu seand at colorado.edu
Fri Aug 5 17:36:28 BST 2005

Hello,

I am trying to make my first 360 panorama.  I have a dual boot system, and have
tried using both hugin on linux and PTAssembler on windows.  I've got all the
control points in just fine, but for the life of me I can't get the optimizer
to work!  I have tried many many different ways of optimizing the images, and
none of them seem to work.  Does anyone know of a good tutorial on optimizing
for 360 panoramas?

I would be happy to post my project to the web if anyone wants to look at it,
but as a warning, it is 15 jpgs (~2.5MB each).

Happy Stitching!

-Sean