[ptx] [ hugin-Bugs-1035041 ] problem auto generating points (autopano)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Sep 26 16:07:20 BST 2004

Bugs item #1035041, was opened at 2004-09-26 11:07
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550441&aid=1035041&group_id=77506

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
There's a problem with interaction between hugin and
autopano.
My project has 7 images: Image-0[1-7].BMP.
When I run autopano on those images, autopano doesn't
find any common points in image 5 - Image-05.BMP, and
creates project excluding that image.
When I add all of the images into hugin (all
alphabetically) and click "Create control points" with
defaul options, all images are included in the project,
but autopano still doesn't find any common points in
image 5, except that hugin imports the control points
without acknowledging that.
So for example autopano creates point:
c n4 N5 x514.372 y704.341 X1471.5 Y679.824 t0
by image 4 and 5 autopano meant Image-06.BMP and
Image-07.BMP (because 5 is not loaded), but hugin
doesn't know about it, and in hugin n4 is image
Image-05.BMP, and N5 is Image-06.BMP - which is wrong.

To reproduce the problem try runing autopano by itself
and from within hugin on a projest that has one image
that doesn't have common points with other images, but
that image has to be in the middle (cannot be the last
one). One both created projects in hugin and look at
control points in images after the problemous image.

I hope the description is understandable.