[ptx] autopano 1.03 bug

alexandre jenny alexandre.jenny at le-geo.com
Sun Sep 26 07:17:55 BST 2004

> First of all I know this is not the proper place to report
> bugs with autopano, but the message sent to autopano (at )
> kolor.com return and
> error: "domain is over quota"

Oups ... One account over the kolor domaine was taking all the ressources.
So the autopano address didn't work anymore. But that's fixed now.

> In my project I have 7 circular fisheye images, and I used
> autopano to create control points through the latest hugin
> for windows. It created control points correctly (I
> understand that it shouldn't be used for fisheye yet), but
> for images >=4 it made mistakes regarding image number. For
> example I had to change all points:
c n0 N4 x918.866 y960.352 X904.466 Y319.008 t0
c n0 N5 x918.866 y960.352 X904.466 Y319.008 t0
(Nx is the only difference - points' coordinates  are correct).

> So for images 0-3 it did the nN values correctly. I had to
> increase by 1
> (always) capital N values for 4 sets of control points and
> both n and N values for 2 set of control points.

> I'm not sure if author of autopano is aware of this problem.
> If yes please disregard this message, if not I can send an
> example panorama to reproduce - it happens everytime.

Sure, I didn't even know how it can happen. Could you send me
An panorama sample to reproduce the problem => autopano at kolor.com

Thanks
Alexandre