[ptx] Re: autopano-sift-1.6-win-1.zip(Sebastian) successfully used on large multirows

Chris Cothrun mutagen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 17:36:01 BST 2004

Hey,

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:17:47 +0200 (CEST), Mike Runge
<mike at trozzreaxxion.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
> sorry for the confusion - looks like I mixed up the package from Chris
> and the last one from Sebastian (autopano-sift-1.6-win-1.zip).
> So the posted pano was done with the executables of Sebastian.

Yeah the ones I compiled don't do anything different than Sebastian's.
I should be the one apologizing for the confusion :)

> The package of Sebastian (autopano-sift-1.6-win-1.zip) works for me, if
> ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll and win-autopano-sift.vbs are added to the
> directory, where the executables resist. This directory has not to be
> within the system path, gtk#-runtime is not required and I don't needed
> to place one of the dll's in system32 or within the system path. I just
> have to drop the files onto win-autopano-sift.vbs - very nice.

[snip]

> >http://www.panoclub.de/gallery/album01/aad

The right side of the image instantly reminded me of the POVRay
rendering "The Wet Bird"
(http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2000-04-30/gt_city.jpg). At a
second look they aren't quite so similar though.

Is that normal for all the traffic lights to be red or is that an
artifact of the multiple shots? :)

Very Nice.

--
- Chris