[ptx] autopano-sift-1.6-win-1.zip(Sebastian) successfully used on large multirows

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Tue Sep 21 13:17:47 BST 2004

Hi all,
sorry for the confusion - looks like I mixed up the package from Chris
and the last one from Sebastian (autopano-sift-1.6-win-1.zip).
So the posted pano was done with the executables of Sebastian.

The package of Sebastian (autopano-sift-1.6-win-1.zip) works for me, if
ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll and win-autopano-sift.vbs are added to the
directory, where the executables resist. This directory has not to be
within the system path, gtk#-runtime is not required and I don't needed
to place one of the dll's in system32 or within the system path. I just
have to drop the files onto win-autopano-sift.vbs - very nice.

Sorry for the confusion - i tried several things to get it running and
lost overview meanwhile :-( I hope my description is clear now.

Again - thanks for the great work.

best, mike