[ptx] Re: hugin snapshot

spec at webtech.pl spec at webtech.pl
Wed Oct 27 05:13:24 BST 2004

Bruno Postle wrote:

>  Does all this packaging discussion mean hugin is ready to be tagged
>  0.4.0 and have a release? ;-)

Doug and Pablo did a really good switching to autotools, but from end
user's point of view that's was not a big change. I would go just for
another snapshot. On the other hand hugin is now more localized....

Couple of things I woud like to see in the next build: my build against
wx 2.5.3 on windows fixes some of the bugs I reported - I'm not sure if
it's the difference in wx or were those fixed in hugin? I managed to
compile all the tools without a slightest problem, in sept snapshot I
see only some of them in the package. And finally it would be very nice
if panoviewer was distributed along with the snapshot (it will have to
be localized too in time).

--
thanks,
Marek