[ptx] Re: hugin snapshot

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Tue Oct 26 22:31:02 BST 2004

> If we make an installer, it would probably be a good idea to
> supply the associated programs, like pano12.dll, PTOptimizer.exe,
> PTStitcher.exe, enblend and maybe autopano.exe with it as well
> (and install it into the base hugin directory).

I often hear the nullsoft windows installer is good:

  http://nsis.sourceforge.net/

Distributing PTStitcher.exe is impossible without breaking the
license, it's probably also against the sourceforge AUP to put it in
their download system.

Does all this packaging discussion mean hugin is ready to be tagged
0.4.0 and have a release? ;-)

--
Bruno