[ptx] Crash on optimise

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Sun Oct 17 00:35:54 BST 2004

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004, Bram de Jong wrote:

> hey everyone...
>
> 1. I downloaded the new DLL and that seemed to fix the errors...
> 2. I downloaded PTLens, and although I must admit I don't really know
> what I'm doing so I just copied the values to Hugin from one of the
> pictures I loaded in PTLens.
> 3. I threw away all the points autopano had created because they
> weren't any good, and did it by hand (spread them out more, autopano
> bunches themtogehter)... the result was a LOT better.
>
> And, this is what enblend spit out (question: is enblend going to be
> added to hugin?), after some cropping and resizing:

Its already available, choose
Stitch image to high quality tiff
in the panorama tab, and enblend will be used to blend.

> http://bram.smartelectronix.com/tmp/stitch_low.jpg

Hmm, nice view of barcelona, but it lacks the harbor images posted in the
project file.  is there are 360° version of it available?

I've made a similar pano, but from the Columbus statue at the habour. But
the stitch is not complete, have to retouch the images a little bit. The
windows on top of the statue are quite small, but luckily some where open so
I could hold the camera outside of the statue.

>  - bram
>
> PS: for anyone who's wondering, that's barcelona. If you look very
> carefully you can spot the sagrada familia, but it's kinda hiding

Yep, its the small, but recognisable, by the four distant towers and the
construction cranes on the left side of the pano.