[ptx] Crash on optimise

Bram de Jong bram.dejong at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 17:43:41 BST 2004

hey everyone...

1. I downloaded the new DLL and that seemed to fix the errors...
2. I downloaded PTLens, and although I must admit I don't really know
what I'm doing so I just copied the values to Hugin from one of the
pictures I loaded in PTLens.
3. I threw away all the points autopano had created because they
weren't any good, and did it by hand (spread them out more, autopano
bunches themtogehter)... the result was a LOT better.

And, this is what enblend spit out (question: is enblend going to be
added to hugin?), after some cropping and resizing:

http://bram.smartelectronix.com/tmp/stitch_low.jpg

Thanks for the help!!

 - bram

PS: for anyone who's wondering, that's barcelona. If you look very
carefully you can spot the sagrada familia, but it's kinda hiding