[ptx] Re: compiled panotools gimp 2.0/2.2 plugin (win32)

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Wed Nov 24 17:22:29 GMT 2004

On Wed 24-Nov-2004 at 11:35 -0500, spec wrote:

> I've managed to compile a panotools plugin for gimp 2.0/2.2 -
> tested with 2.0.5 and 2.2pre2. I've zipped and attached it.

Thanks, I don't believe this gimp plugin has ever been built on
Windows before (though you probably didn't need to send the whole
thing to all 177 list-members).

> Panotools.sf.net people: maybe you could add the changes to cvs so
> someone could continue working on it?

The changes look pretty obvious, I'll add them in.

The plugin is beginning to show its age - There are loads of
compilation warnings, the build system is pretty basic and much of
the code is duplicated from an old version of pano12 - Don't know
what to do about all this.

> Anyway I hope you like it. I remember looking for it everywhere so I
> tried to made the title of this message more search friendly.

For anyone who had this rejected by virus filters, Marek's zip file
is here:

  http://www.email-lists.org/pipermail/ptx/2004-November/002872.html

--
Bruno