[ptx] urpmi depository for recent hugin enblend autopano-sift... (for MDK 10.1)

Emmanuel emmanuel at favre-nicolin.net
Wed Nov 24 13:28:06 GMT 2004

Hi,

I've just put some rpm for Mandrake 10.1 on my website that can be installed
using urpmi. Beware those rpm are (very) experimental and were checked o be
working only on two different computers.
Beware that naming extension convention of the rpm is not stable and that
upgrading using may be broken later because of that... (experimental stuff I
said) (rpm can change very often, specially hugin that I regurlarly update to
cvs....)

(I'm reading know in detail the mandrake cooker rpmhowto... to improve spec
files....)

All informations are avalaible here (it is explain how to use the rpm
depository as a urpmi source, just have to copy and paste one command
line !):
http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Ordinateur/Mandrake/MDK101/index_en.php
or in french here :
http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Ordinateur/Mandrake/MDK101/index_fr.php

(normally you can go on
http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Ordinateur/Mandrake/MDK101/index.php
and the lang would be english if your browser is not in french but it may not
work knowing my level in javascript!!)

rpm list is now:
panorama-tools-nonfree-2.7.0.6-1mdk.i586.rpm
hugin-20041104-1dgw.i586.rpm
autopano-sift-2.1-10.1.1efn.i586.rpm
enblend-2.1-1mdk.i586.rpm
panorama-tools-2.7.0.8-1.i586.rpm

there are also independant rpm :
prokyon3-0.9.2-3mdk.i586.rpm (for music referencing...)
xmerge-0.1.1-1mdk.i586.rpm (to merge scanned image?!? never tested but install
well)

SRPMS files of those rpm are avalaible here:
http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Ordinateur/Mandrake/MDK101/SRPMS/

to prepare those rpm, I started with the FC2 SRPM found there:
http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/panorama-tools/
and for hugin, I started with a spec of Doug (thank you)

Cheers,
Emmanuel.