[ptx] Enblend 2.1!

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Wed Nov 24 10:56:09 GMT 2004

Andrew,

I get hundreds (or so) error messages while directly launching enblend2.1
out of hugin (0.4 with installer) on wxp. In the end it creates a very
strange tifffile (coloured verticals). Seems to be, that  enblend2.1
cannot read the nona output - at least on wxp?!

enblend2.0 still works like a charm on my configuration :-)

best, mike