[ptx] Enblend 2.1!

Andrew C Mihal mihal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Nov 24 01:26:04 GMT 2004

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004, Vincent Calvarin wrote:

> I got a problem with this version on windows. I got the message :
> Adobedeflate compression support is not installed
> I try with or without the  -z option, but there's no change.
> Is There an explication ?

Sorry, the Windows executable of Enblend does not support the Deflate
compression type. This prevents Enblend from reading your image files. The
-z flag turns on compression on the output file - it does not affect
reading the input images. I am assuming you are using photoshop to edit
your images before passing them to enblend, right? I expect there to be an
option to use a different compression type (LZW is common).

Andrew

Andrew Mihal
www-cad.eecs.berkeley.edu/~mihal
mihal at eecs.berkeley.edu