[ptx] Fedora Core 3??

Rob Park rbpark at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 22:14:34 GMT 2004

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:23:28 -0600 (CST), Jeff Stephens
<jeff at tautologous.com> wrote:
> Anyone transitioned to FC3 already?  Any known issues with hugin/autopano/nona/enblend?
> Will the FC2 rpm's work on FC3?

I am in the process of slowly updating my tutorials for
FC3/autopano-sift 2.1/enblend 2.1, but unfortunately I haven't been
able to install mono so far -- looks like people who are running yum
repositories for mono are still only running repos for FC2, not FC3.
So I'm basically stuck...

Anybody know of any yum repositories of mono for fedora 3?

Thanks.

--
One Guy With A Camera
http://rbpark.ath.cx