[ptx] new hugin windows snapshot

Douglas Wilkins douglasw at zahav.net.il
Mon Nov 15 12:46:08 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 13:35 +0100, Pablo dAngelo wrote:
[snip]
> That would be great. But I guess you have to wait for an unicode
> build.
>
> Doug, since I don't have the time to build a new one (and install all required libs on windows),
> could you buildand upload one to the hugin snapshot directory?

As soon as I sort out a couple of problems (including: stitching using
TIFF output crashes) I will upload a unicode version for windows. In the
meantime, I can certainly accept any translations that people are
willing to do, test on linux and add to CVS. :-))

> Another question: are there good .po file editors for windows out there?

I've had a fair degree of success with poedit (http://poedit.sf.net),
both on windows and linux

regards,
Doug