[ptx] new hugin windows snapshot

Pablo dAngelo Pablo.dAngelo at web.de
Mon Nov 15 12:35:41 GMT 2004

"Yili Zhao" <ylzhao at vip.sina.com> schrieb am 15.11.04 13:26:16:

> Pablo wrote:
> >I hope it works fine on all machines. This is kind of a preview of hugin
> >0.4. I do not plan to add new features to it. The translations need to
> >be improved. Doug wanted to look over my english, after that is done,
> >the translators can do the translations for 0.4
> Maybe I can do the Chinese translation of hugin :)

That would be great. But I guess you have to wait for an unicode
build.

Doug, since I don't have the time to build a new one (and install all required libs on windows),
could you buildand upload one to the hugin snapshot directory?

That would be great.

Another question: are there good .po file editors for windows out there?