[ptx] libpano12 - build with GNU autoconf, automake and libtool

Douglas Wilkins douglasw at zahav.net.il
Tue Nov 9 05:48:02 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 20:59 +0000, Bruno Postle wrote:
[snip]
> Ok, I've renamed these in CVS.

excellent. removed from this version

> - This file gets created, which I understand from the earlier
>   discussion is invalid since the third number shouldn't be higher
>   than the first:
>
>     $PREFIX/lib/libpano12.so.2.0.7

agreed. After thinking about it a little more, Andreas is 100% correct.
It should be 0:0:0. Corrected in this version

> - It only installs three header files (panorama.h, filter.h &
>   version.h) is that right?  Andreas' version installed pteditor.h,
>   ptutils.h & queryfeature.h as well.

Installs these too now

> - `make dist` creates pano12-2.7.0.7.tar.gz - I assumed the tarball
>   would be called libpano12-2.7.0.7.tar.gz since it is basically a
>   library - Or am I wrong?

Not wrong at all, corrected

Also the issues Gerhard had with the java flags in the tool directory has been corrected.

One thing that I have not sorted is that the tools are built before the
library, which is still a problem :-((

Attached is the updated version.

regards,
Doug