[ptx] libpano12 - build with GNU autoconf, automake and libtool

Douglas Wilkins douglasw at zahav.net.il
Mon Nov 8 12:41:36 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 11:22 +0100, Andreas Hirczy wrote:
[snip]

My stab at autotools for libpano is attached. A couple of notes:
1. I have included renamed versions of
Makefile -> makefile.win32 (to cope with overwrite)
makefile panoinfo -> makefile.panoinfo (make does not like spaces in
pathnames or filenames)
makefile ptoptimizer -> makefile.ptoptimizer (ditto)
2. libs and includes install where you expect them to.
3. works on windows under mingw
4. I have made a guess at the support for osx and mac classic

expand the attached file into a clean libpano directory and run
./bootstrap && ./configure && make && make install

I'd like to hear any comments and or problems

regards,
Doug