[ptx] hugin and enblend

Douglas Wilkins douglasw at zahav.net.il
Sat Nov 6 12:37:42 GMT 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-06 at 12:15 +0100, Gerhard Gaussling wrote:
[snip]
> Why not implement a checkbox and the ability for commandline parameters
> to use enblend within hugin?
This is already there. enblend checkbox is enabled and can be selected
if the stitching engine is nona and the output format is TIFF

> Where can I find the docs pointing me to the way how enblend or autopano
> is implemented within hugin? Is it only available in the source code?

hugin only calls these programs. They are not embedded within the source
code of hugin. Later versions from CVS have a preferences dialog where
the locations of these can be set. Alternatively, looking in the .hugin
file will tell you where hugin thinks these programs are.

regards,
Doug