[ptx] hugin and enblend

Gerhard Gaussling ggrubbish at web.de
Sat Nov 6 11:15:40 GMT 2004

Am Freitag 05 November 2004 13:16 schrieb spec at webtech.pl:
> I thought about it some time ago and there should be something next
> to "soft stitching" that would indicate when the checkbox would be
> enabled. Or since it's only enable for tiff, maybe there should be a
> result image type "TIFF + enblend/soft stiching"....

I don't know exactly what happens in hugin. If enblend is installed on
the system hugin uses it in every way nona or PTStitcher are stitching
a whole (not mulilayered not multiple file output) pano?

If it is not installed it uses only the PTOptimizer algorythm to get the
exposure and color on the same level?

Why not implement a checkbox and the ability for commandline parameters
to use enblend within hugin?

Where can I find the docs pointing me to the way how enblend or autopano
is implemented within hugin? Is it only available in the source code?

Kind regards

Gerhard Gaußling