[ptx] SRPM of autopano-sift??

Johnny Deadman lists at johnbrownlow.com
Fri Nov 5 04:22:56 GMT 2004

I had no problem whatever compiling and running autopano-sift on Mdk
10.1, although not from an SRPM. I did find that there was an
undocumented dependency on the glade library, but I think that may have
been Mono. I just downloaded the obvious Glade packages and all was
well.

--
John Brownlow
Deep Fried Films, Inc